- Massive Attack - Karma Coma (Napoli Trip Mix)
- Manish Vyas - Ishq (Cheb I Sabbah.s Delhi Masjid Remix)
- Orchestral World Groove - Didjeridub
- Fragile State - Four-Four-Four
- Chris Coco meets Afterlife - Time To Love
- Banzai Republic feat Natasha Atlas - Love Throughout The World
- Pleb - Toast Me
- Hybrid - Marrakech
- The 1001 Nights Project ft. Dania - Leiley (Transglobal Underground 'Way Out' Mix)
- Ben Onono - Badagry Beach
- Ralph Myerz - Nikita
- Souad Massi - Bel El Madhi (The Gate of the Past)
- Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Michael Brook - Shadow (State of Bengal Remix)
- Stephane Malca & Omar Faruk Tekbilek - In The Shade
- Ustad Sultan Khan - Tarana (Thievery Corporation Mix)
- Spy From Cairo - The Queen Dub
- Carla Alexander - Volume
- Karminsky Experience - Belly Disco
- Hisham Abbas - Habibi Dah (Nari Narien)
- Sao Benitez - State of Independence
- Oi Va Voi - D'ror Yikra
- The Amalgamation Of Soundz - Destiny
- Orient Expressions - Lodos
- Leftfield - Rino's Prayer
This is a two cd set titled Sunset & Sunrise. Simply put these are the albums that should be playing in your ears (at home, in car, on subway - anywhere) while in your daily grind.
Play Sunrise as you rise in the morning getting ready for a day's work. It will add a rhythm, to the planning and coordinating of your tasks, so sublime that even the worst of jobs will get a genuine blissful tone.
The cd starts up slowly with a mellow track, where State of Bengal remixes Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan; then picks up pace to Hisham Abas, who mixes Arabic with Hindi; then it goes drum n bass with Orient Expressions and finally it winds down to Leftfield featuring Rino. In essence this album is the world beat for your day and, a perfect start of a day to your beat. Play it, ease into your day, and make anything troublesome irrelevant.
Sunset, on the other hand, is arguably the more downtempo of the two. Although true, that some of us would rather go out and party after sunset, this album takes the other side of the coin.
It seeks to provide the listeners with a low key night. With not one truly upbeat track - you can use this album to provide the background to your conversations at a chilled out lounge while its lush grooves help you sink into a comfortable spot. Absolutely melodious.
Anyone who has enjoyed the Stoned Asia collections will not be disappointed by these albums.